lets hear it.
do you have good or bad?
is Ice on the road a reason to miss or do you get in trouble?
is a sick child a reason to miss or does work say "sorry, not our problem" and you get in trouble??
lets hear it.
do you have good or bad?
is Ice on the road a reason to miss or do you get in trouble?
is a sick child a reason to miss or does work say "sorry, not our problem" and you get in trouble??
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
at sykes pretty much the only reason you wouldn't get a point was for school, or a death
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Yeah, Sykes will point you for anything unplanned, unless someone dies. Though, they have one of the easiest policys Ive seen. A 10 point system, half a point for being late, a whole point for missing. For Perfect Attendence a half a point comes off every 2 weeks. Points roll off a year after they occur. Its hard to get fired unless your just being lazy and not going to work.
[ QUOTE ]
For Perfect Attendence a half a point comes off every 2 weeks. Points roll off a year after they occur. Its hard to get fired unless your just being lazy and not going to work.
[/ QUOTE ]
So points roll off twice? LOL anyone who gets fired from there over attendance does not diserve a job....I need a Job that I can just not show up at for over a week and still have a job
I have to be at work no matter what, my boss cares less about sickness or anything else you will be there and that is the end of the discussion.
But if I do need a day off I can take it as long as it is a Saturday and we are only open a half day anyway.
Oh yeah it is a little different when you are the only employee and work for yourself, it is either work or starve.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Yeah I was getting ready to say....It makes a difference when you run our own business silly.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Extremely strict at ROSP. If you are non-security, no big deal, but security is essential personnel, so you are there regardless.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Mining tends to run to the local pic for exp employees. If you can't find a job , they will can you for nothing.
I have to be at work regardless. Rain, sleet snow, hail, sickness. You have to be hospitalized, or have a death in the family.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Mark me sick, I will be back when I [censored] well please.
Bookmarks